Thursday, May 7, 2009

How it all began...

“Growing up, I struggled to figure out who I was, where I fit in, and was obsessed with my body. I was an exercise bulimic, meaning if I thought I ate too much, I would go work out until I felt I had burned enough calories.

I also constantly compared my body to everyone else. I hated that I had a healthy, muscular body. I just wanted to be skinny like so many other girls I saw. I also went through many changes in my life and was confused a lot. It took me the majority of my life to get to where I am now – at peace with who I am. Now I am passionate about helping others feel good about themselves and strive toward peace and health in their own uniqueness.

EVERYONE is a precious individual and deserves to feel good about themselves, yet we are bombarded all the time with exterior messages that make us believe we don’t deserve it. Kidz for Life is designed to give people the tools to finally come to peace with themselves, as well as accomplish health goals. Life isn’t always easy, but with the right tools you can overcome any situation and come out a healthier, happier person. A reflection of your self-esteem is everywhere. We work primarily with self-esteem educating on choices. This is my passion and I want to share it with you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment